I've been interested in multi-agent systems, especially reasoning about knowledge and decision making. After transferred to Manchester, I completed two Game Theory projects. Following that, I deepened my understanding on various topics during EASSS. I worked on reasoning about knowledge and actions using epistemic logic, and obligations using deontic logic in ILLC. The results have been presented in ICAC+SISSY in Würzburg and CLAWAR in London. I have also completed the Computational Motion Planning course by University of Pennsylvania on Coursera. It was an honor to work for the French National Research Council (LAAS-CNRS) on multi-robot multi-contact planning using a new platform called HPP with Dr. Nicolas Mansard and Dr. Steve Tonneau.
Conferences and Summer Schools
- 15th European Agent Systems Summer School (EASSS'13), London, UK
- 3rd Workshop on Self-Improving System Integration (SISSY'16), Würzburg, Germany
- 13th IEEE International Conference on Autonomic Computing (ICAC'16), Würzburg, Germany
- 19th International Conference on Climbing and Walking Robots and Support Technologiesfor Mobile Machines (CLAWAR'16), London, UK
- Responsible Intelligent Systems workshop (REINS), Utretch, The Netherlands
- 6th International Workshop on Computational Social Choice (COMSOC'16), Toulouse, France
- BENELUX Conference on Artificial Intelligence (BNAIC'16), Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Towards dynamic epistemic learning of actions for self-improving agents and multi-agent systems, 3rd Workshop on Self-Improving System Integration (SISSY'16) (download)
- Robot ethical training with dynamic ethical preference logic, 19th International Conference on Climbing and Walking Robots and Support Technologies for MobileMachines (CLAWAR 2016), 2016 (download)
- Towards dynamic epistemic learning of actions in autonomic multi-agentsystems, 13th IEEE International Conference on Autonomic Computing (ICAC), 2016 [with Kaixin Hu] (download)
- Multi-agent Multi-contact Path Planning with HPP, 28th BENELUX conference on Artificial Intelligence (BNAIC), 2016 [with Dr. Nicolas Mansard and Steve Tonneau] (download)
A demo of self-adaptive MAS: page, paper and video
A demo of multi-agent multi-contact path planning: page
- A mini course on HPP (coming soon).
- Some NetLogo simulation of Multi-agent System code
Talks, Posters and Slides
- Here are my slides for SISSY.
- Here are my slides for CLAWAR.
- Here is my poster for ICAC.
- I gave a talk in the Logic TEA seminar on 10th May. Here are the slides.
I am a student member of CLAWAR Association, London and I was a student member of Royal Aeronautical Society (the Manchester Branch) and IEEE.